понедельник, 3 февраля 2014 г.

How to Get Rid of Back Acne Fast?

How to Get Rid of Back Acne Fast?

Acne on the back is very common and can sometimes severe. We can give you the inside scoop on how to deal with both the mild case and the more severe cases of back acne.

How to get rid of acne image 1
Yes, there are other solutions on the market that claim to be able to get rid of back acne and some of them do in fact work.  However, we’ll be discussing the only product that works consistently time and time again.  Benzoyl Peroxide.

The skin that is on your back is alot stronger than your facial skin. As such, many individuals have often tried applying both a benzoyl peroxide product along with another product like an alpha hydroxy lotion to counteract soe of the drying properties that benzoyl peroxide has. This is absolutely fine and is recommended.

Mild cases of back acne


With the mild case of back acne, benzoyl peroxide would be applied just like the face, however since your back skin is much less sensitive, you can afford to apply a good amount of application the first time around.  Not too much as you’ll only be wasting the product.  About the same amount as you would apply hand lotion to your hands.  Choose a formula with 2% or higher benzoyl peroxide content.  You’ll most probably have to get a partner to rub the product on as some parts of the back are difficult to reach by yourself.

Severe cases of back acne


There are two ways to deal with the severe cases of back acne.  You can either apply the same amount as with a mild case and use a product with a higher amount of the active ingredient.  4 or 5% is considered to be very high and will work excellent but may cause some dry out of the skin.  With these higher percentages of active ingredient, you might want to apply just a tad less than with a 2% application.

The other way you can deal with back acne is by using the 2% formula and of course applying two light applications of the product.  Wait about 1 minute before applying the second application.

check out our product reviews for products that work excellent for the back area.  After your done reading our product reviews, were confident that you’ll never ask how to get rid of back acne again.

Word of caution:  Do not try to apply this amount of product application to the facial area or upper neck.  The facial skin is much to sensitive for this type of application.

2 комментария:

  1. I still don’t know the right words to express my gratitude to this great man DR.IMOUDU. After been diagnosed of HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS in 3months ago, i was given so many health prescription and advice with no improvement, I totally lost hope, until i found testimonies of Great DR.IMOUDU online research and on Facebook, Like anybody would be, I was very skeptical about contacting him, but i later did and he opened up to me and told me what was involved and he started the remedies for my health. Thank God, I was cured from herpes by the herbal medication I received from him. I never thought that herpes can be cured from the bottom of my heart. I'm truly grateful, i pray you have a long life so you can help many more people on earth with your herbal medical support, You can Email him via email DR.IMOUDUHEALERTEMPLE@GMAIL.COM or for easy and fast communication you can also call or add him on whats-app with this mobile number +2348109609753, one thing i love most about DR.IMOUDU is honestly, and he is very polite with his patience, everything he told me was what he did, and his herbal medicine are very affordable.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. This is real take it serious, who will believe that a herb can cure herpes, i never believe that this will work, i have spend a lot getting drugs from the hospital to keep me healthy, it got to a time that i was waiting for is death to come because i was broke, one day i hard about this great man called DR.Ehimare who is well know for Herpes, HIV, and Cancer cure, i decided to email him I didn't believe him that much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared a herbal medicine (CURE) and sent it through Online Courier Service for delivery, he gave my details to the Courier Office. they told me that 3-5 days I will receive the package and after receiving it, i took the medicine as prescribed by him at the end of the two week, he told me to go to the hospital for a check up, and i went, surprisingly after the test the doctor confirm me Herpes simplex virus negative, i thought it was a joke, i went to other hospital and was also negative, and he also cure other diseases. thank you for saving my life, I promise I will always testify of your good works. if you are herpes simplex virus patient, contact him and I am sure you will get cured, contact him now: drehimare3@gmail.com or whatsapp him + 1 (267) 671-1087 so you can also receive your healing and share your testimony

    ОтветитьУдалить