воскресенье, 2 февраля 2014 г.

How to Get Rid of Heartburn Fast at Home?

How to Get Rid of Heartburn at Home?

If you've become frustrated searcging for how to get rid of heartburn then welcome!
I think you've come to the right place!
But first, do us a favor and for a moment try to set aside everything you already know about what the rest of the planet calls heartburn.To start, this site might be a little different from the garden-variety, “heartburn remedy” junk you are used to seeing on the net. As you’re obviously still searching for a solution, please allow us to to make one little assumption about you:
You’ve been down the prescription medication route.
It either isn’t working, did work but stopped, or you (like us) don’t want to be on drugs for an indefinite period of time - which could even be for the rest of your life.
No, we think you’re searching for a real solution to your acid reflux pain that does not just involve taking more and more medication.
If our assumptions are close to being on the money, then please stay with us for just a little bit longer-We think you’ll like what you read.


Medically, What Is Heartburn?


Whether as a symptom of GERD, the signs of acid reflux disease, or just plain being called heartburn, it is a condition that affects nearly every single person at some point in their life. The symptoms are largely focused around a painful burning sensation in the chest, which has been known to rise up into the throat. It is associated with the backflow of gastric acid into the esophagus. The burning sensation is known to occur after eating and also at night when a person lies down. It can be extremely painful at times and lead to sleepless nights.

What Is Heartburn?

Is It Only Heartburn-and Just What the Heck is GERD?


There is a big difference between a small digestive problem and the potentially more serious chronic condition that requires medical treatment, however. Heartburn is often linked to cardiac and esophageal conditions due to the fact that the initial symptoms can be so similar. Gastroesophageal reflux disease, or GERD, is sometimes used interchangeably with the term heartburn however it is a cause of the heartburn rather than just a symptom. Confused? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered!

Some may experience heartburn only once in a lifetime and others suffer from it daily. To many people there experiences seem unique, however their approach to treatment is usually the same. Most heartburn sufferers go through periods of short-term success with one solution only to find they are back at square one. This frustration leads them down a path to more powerful prescription medication and still no real solution.

Drug Companies to the Rescue?


Many people initially start with a trip to the drug store for antacids. The ads you see on TV for Rolaids and Tums represent a multi-billion dollar industry that is firmly set to just treat your symptons instead of curing your disease. To some this provides relief. However, if the heartburn pain continues, most seek out their doctor’s advice who then prescribes powerful acid-blocking pills. This is a large industry in itself with the “purple pill” being the most popular. Around 50% of heartburn sufferers find real relief with Nexium or Prilosec.

These groups of drug are known as Proton Pump Inhibitors, which work by stopping an enzymatic system which produces gastric acid. Reducing the acid levels in the stomach has been known to help heal ulcers and decrease the pain from indigestion and heartburn. However, this decreased level of acid in the stomach can make proper digestion more difficult. This can lead to other medical conditions on its own.

But if only 50% of sufferers find a solution with proton pump inhibitors is that enough? Where do the other 50% go and what are the consequences of the medicine you have to take for life?  Do we know just what are the long-term health risks in taking these acid supressors? Few studies have been done over the long period of time it would take to tell if this could be a real health risk. Conventional medicine believes that as long as there are no long-term side effects then one can continue to take Prevacid, Prilosec and other acid blockers.

How To Get Rid Of Heartburn: Maybe There’s a Better Way


Nexium’s own website tells us that since being approved by the FDA in 2001, it’s been prescribed to patients more than 236 million times.  That’s an enormous clientele and that’s  alot of money.  There certainly is no guarantee that we won’t see potentially serious issues in the future from this long-term drug use. Gastric problems can take decades to turn into more serious conditions such as ulcers or even cancer. Masking the problem with powerful acid-blocking drugs could be a recipe for disaster.




When heartburn rears its ugly head, it is your body’s way of telling you there is something wrong! Therefore, on this site we propose a more natural, holistic approach to helping you get rid of heartburn. We aren’t initially suggesting you stop taking your medication, but our hope is that with just a few changes to your diet you can be heartburn free forever. There are some great home remedies for heartburn right on this site.  We also take a look at some of the foods to avoid with acid reflux.

The best news is that this is something your body has wanted all along. We hope you will keep coming back and share with us your solutions and experiences.  Knowing how to get rid of heartburn and finding out the underlying issue is certainly worth your time.

4 комментария:

  1. I still don’t know the right words to express my gratitude to this great man DR.IMOUDU. After been diagnosed of HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS in 3months ago, i was given so many health prescription and advice with no improvement, I totally lost hope, until i found testimonies of Great DR.IMOUDU online research and on Facebook, Like anybody would be, I was very skeptical about contacting him, but i later did and he opened up to me and told me what was involved and he started the remedies for my health. Thank God, I was cured from herpes by the herbal medication I received from him. I never thought that herpes can be cured from the bottom of my heart. I'm truly grateful, i pray you have a long life so you can help many more people on earth with your herbal medical support, You can Email him via email DR.IMOUDUHEALERTEMPLE@GMAIL.COM or for easy and fast communication you can also call or add him on whats-app with this mobile number +2348109609753, one thing i love most about DR.IMOUDU is honestly, and he is very polite with his patience, everything he told me was what he did, and his herbal medicine are very affordable.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. I was depressed when doctor told me that I have been diagnosed with Herpes disease… I thought about my Family, I know my Family will face a serious problem when I'm gone, I lost hope and I wept all day, but one day I was searching the internet I found Dr.ezomo contact number. +2349056460552 I called him and he guided me. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my health. Thank God, now everything is fine, I'm cured by Dr.ezomo herbal medicine, I'm very thankful to Dr.ezomo and very happy with my hubby and family. email him on dr.ezomorootandherbals@gmail.com or you can also reach him through WhatsApp number ‪+2349056460552
    He can also cure so many sickness
    {1}HIV And AIDS
    {2}Diabetes
    {3}Epilepsy
    {4}Blood Cancer
    {5}HPV
    {7}ALS
    {8}Hepatitis



    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. This is real take it serious, who will believe that a herb can cure herpes, i never believe that this will work, i have spend a lot getting drugs from the hospital to keep me healthy, it got to a time that i was waiting for is death to come because i was broke, one day i hard about this great man called DR.Ehimare who is well know for Herpes, HIV, and Cancer cure, i decided to email him I didn't believe him that much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared a herbal medicine (CURE) and sent it through Online Courier Service for delivery, he gave my details to the Courier Office. they told me that 3-5 days I will receive the package and after receiving it, i took the medicine as prescribed by him at the end of the two week, he told me to go to the hospital for a check up, and i went, surprisingly after the test the doctor confirm me Herpes simplex virus negative, i thought it was a joke, i went to other hospital and was also negative, and he also cure other diseases. thank you for saving my life, I promise I will always testify of your good works. if you are herpes simplex virus patient, contact him and I am sure you will get cured, contact him now: drehimare3@gmail.com or whatsapp him + 1 (267) 671-1087 so you can also receive your healing and share your testimony

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Herpes simplex virus is said to have no cure, just as i was told by my family doctor  After i got Infected with the virus March 4th, 2019, that herpes can not be cured but can be controlled, Although i was a very stubborn person i never believed in what my doctor told me about herpes having no cure. Am a very honest person who believe in nature and i also believed that there could be cure somewhere in the world, I kept my faith so strong and kept on doing my research till i saw an article shared by a testifier on How a herbal Doctor Razor from west Africa, i Decided to use his herbal medicine, so i Reached out to him and explained my situation to him, he promised to guide me, after 4 days of reaching out to him i received my medication sent to me by Doctor Razor and he instructed me to use it for 18 days, After Completion of his herbal medicine dosage, i went for a medical checkup as i was told by Doctor Razor. I am so happy and extremely excited that i got cured of this Virus. Massive gratitude to doctor Razor. Reach out to him via his clinic email : drrazorherbalhome@gmail.com  On whatsapp/call his cell phone +2349065420442. Together we stand a chance to fight herpes. Let's continue to share this till The whole world Gets to know that there is a herbal cure for herpes. God bless you all. Contact Doctor Razor Through his  Website : https://herbalistrazorherb.wixsite.com/drrazorherbalhome

    ОтветитьУдалить