суббота, 18 января 2014 г.

How to Get Rid of Garlic Breath: Useful Tips

How to Get Rid of Garlic Breath: Useful Tips

Many people love garlic. It adds a special flavor and odor to meal. People also know it as one of the best immune system protectors. Besides, garlic is useful for heart and stomach. However, after eating or cooking garlic your breath and skin have a specific odor. There are several methods to kill garlic breath fast. 

Things to Do

  1. Brush your teeth, use a floss to get better results, and scrape your tongue. You can also use a mouthwash as well as a water pick. This way the pieces of food won’t rot in your mouth and won’t cause garlic breath.
  2. Eat a piece of lemon. The juice will kill bacteria. In order to eliminate garlic body odor wash hands with lemon juice.
  3.  Chewing a mint gum can be very useful. First of all, it masks your garlic breath. Besides, it helps to dislodge garlic and other food particles between your teeth.
  4. Try coffee beans. Chew them a while and then spit them out.
  5. If you want to kill garlic breath, mustard can help you as well. Spread a teaspoon of mustard around your mouth and keep it for 1 minute. After you spit it out, swallow a little bit of mustard. It will kill the garlic smell throughout your body.

How to Get Rid of Garlic Breath: Things to Eat

  1. Chew parsley, cardamom, fennel, mint, or cloves. They kill the smell of garlic. If you cook and add garlic to your dishes, you may add parsley and it will prevent you and your guests from having bad breath.
  2. Vegetables such as mashed potatoes, carrots and mushrooms kill garlic breath as well.

Things to Drink

  1. Drink green or peppermint tea. Garlic produces sulfur compounds, and tea contains polyphenols that eliminate these compounds.
  2. If you want to reduce garlic breath milk can help you. Whole milk counters the smell of garlic better than slim milk. However, it is more efficient if you combine eating garlic with drinking milk.
  3. Alcohol helps to get rid of bacteria in your mouth. As a result, garlic breath is removed as well. You may try a shot of vodka or other alcoholic drink.

How to Get Rid of Garlic Breath the Next Day


The so-called ‘side effect’ after eating garlic may last for a few more days. In order to kill the smell the next day, first of all, don’t forget to brush and floss your teeth as it was mentioned above. You can use a trick called ‘Latin Touch’. Mix cinnamon powder with a spoon of honey and rinse the mouth every morning so that you can eliminate garlic breath the day after.

2 комментария:

  1. I was depressed when doctor told me that I have been diagnosed with Herpes disease… I thought about my Family, I know my Family will face a serious problem when I'm gone, I lost hope and I wept all day, but one day I was searching the internet I found Dr.ezomo contact number. +2349056460552 I called him and he guided me. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my health. Thank God, now everything is fine, I'm cured by Dr.ezomo herbal medicine, I'm very thankful to Dr.ezomo and very happy with my hubby and family. email him on dr.ezomorootandherbals@gmail.com or you can also reach him through WhatsApp number ‪+2349056460552
    He can also cure so many sickness
    {1}HIV And AIDS
    {2}Diabetes
    {3}Epilepsy
    {4}Blood Cancer
    {5}HPV
    {7}ALS
    {8}Hepatitis



    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Herpes simplex virus is said to have no cure, just as i was told by my family doctor  After i got Infected with the virus March 4th, 2019, that herpes can not be cured but can be controlled, Although i was a very stubborn person i never believed in what my doctor told me about herpes having no cure. Am a very honest person who believe in nature and i also believed that there could be cure somewhere in the world, I kept my faith so strong and kept on doing my research till i saw an article shared by a testifier on How a herbal Doctor Razor from west Africa, i Decided to use his herbal medicine, so i Reached out to him and explained my situation to him, he promised to guide me, after 4 days of reaching out to him i received my medication sent to me by Doctor Razor and he instructed me to use it for 18 days, After Completion of his herbal medicine dosage, i went for a medical checkup as i was told by Doctor Razor. I am so happy and extremely excited that i got cured of this Virus. Massive gratitude to doctor Razor. Reach out to him via his clinic email : drrazorherbalhome@gmail.com  On whatsapp/call his cell phone +2349065420442. Together we stand a chance to fight herpes. Let's continue to share this till The whole world Gets to know that there is a herbal cure for herpes. God bless you all. Contact Doctor Razor Through his  Website : https://herbalistrazorherb.wixsite.com/drrazorherbalhome

    ОтветитьУдалить